OuterAudio is reader supported. We earn an affiliate commission if you buy through our links . Learn More.
The Bose 251 is a favorite amongst the ‘outdoor speaker category.’ This is a product that’s built to produce a flawless sound and withstand harsh weather conditions that can easily affect a product’s quality. Bose speakers consist of a multi-chamber design that provides it with the durability that we all want when investing in an audio device.
Upon using the speakers for the first time, you’ll be extremely impressed by the high-quality sound they deliver. For a lot of people, doing yard work can be a lot more exciting if you have music to listen to, and that’s another added benefit to these speakers.
Let’s go over some prominent specs that you’ll come to appreciate. (Take note that this is one of the more relevant brands on the market due to their impressive features and audio manpower):
- The power of the Bose251 speakers outshines other products as they are one of the few 100+ watt sets that can be invested in for a reasonable price.
- You can choose the aesthetics depending on home decor. The speakers have a modern look to them and you can purchase them in white or black. If you plan on keeping them outside then we recommend black.
- If you’re looking for convenience in a speaker set these are extremely mobile. Although they are bulky, it’s easy to carry them around and set them up quickly. They come with mounting hardware and a rubber foot covering so that you can prop them up on any surface.
- Due to the fact that these speakers are built for the outdoors, you can depend on their longevity. They are designed to maintain their quality even during extreme weather conditions.
- While some seem to think that the cost of the Bose speaker is overpriced, you’ll feel that it’s reasonable due to the sound output and how clear it is in comparison to various other outdoor and indoor speakers.
- Even if something were to go wrong with the speakers you can rest assured knowing that Bose provides a 5 year warranty. This promise makes it a lot easier to invest in the product being that it is a bit more expensive than your average outdoor speaker.
Zero Sound Limitations
One of the best features of the Bose 251 Environmental Speakers is the bass response. Although the size isn’t massive, the sound quality is extremely life-like. There aren’t limitations in how you use them and with what hook-up. You can connect them to any device you choose using a Bluetooth or wire connection.
If you like to watch movies outside on large project screens then these speakers can easily and conveniently compliment that. These speakers deliver a powerful audio that’s up to par with large entertainment speakers. You can watch movies easily and even hook them up to an amplifier when you have a lot of people over. If you decide to purchase two sets of speakers, then you’ll be accompanied by surreal surround sound that will make the movie viewing experience even more memorable.
Bringing the Party Outdoors
You’ll feel that being able to use the speakers outdoors and hear the sound from a distance is quite impressive. The max volume is loud enough for a party, even with an abundance of guests. Before investing in these products, make sure that you continue learning about the added benefits and features associated with them. In the following sections, we’ll learn more about what these speakers have to offer.
The Bose 251 Environmental Speakers have yet to show any signs of aging. If you’ve ever owned outdoor speakers in the past, you already know how unreliable other models can be. Some of them may have deteriorated over time. You’ll quickly come to realize that with the Bose 251 speakers, you’ll be able to enjoy their crisp and clean sound for years to come, without worrying too much about the elements.
Using them Indoors
So, you’ve chosen to use these indoors as well as outdoors due to the sound production. This is a definite trademark product of Boise with its precise angles that complement the audio output. The angle allows it to build more of coverage and produce a wider sound so that there is consistency in audio effects. The design is multi-chambered which helps to reduce the distortion that stems from lower frequencies.
While you watch movies there won’t be any static or rough noise that sometimes comes with a bass production. Even the lowest and highest tones are distributed smoothly, making the music and movie process an enjoyable one for your guests and yourself. The size of the speakers also blends into the size of the furniture you have inside of your living room.
You can easily set these up in your office room if you tend to spend a lot of time on the computer. By mounting them to the wall you can get the sound you desire and do so without disrupting the activities of others around you. It’s also prominent to note that they are safe in any extreme temperature. You can set them up in your kitchen, outside or in your garage without having to worry about speaker damage.
Consider the Brand Name
Whenever you’re skeptical about investing in a product you should look into the brand to do a little bit of investigating. Bose has a fantastic reputation with many products and electronic devices. It’s easy to see that every one of their designs is built with the utmost quality with poly structure material.
Bose is known for their environmental and natural sound. They have catered their product toward internal and external environments so that customers can enjoy their media without having to stay indoors or feel limited to headsets.
The sound is relaxed yet powerful and it can really do some damage if you have subwoofers. These are by far the best 80 to 120 watt speaker products and by now, you should have more than enough reasons to at least give them a try.